Terms and Conditions
Fare Quote Guarantee
- All Quoted Fares and Rules are subject to change without notice.
- Fares and Taxes are not guaranteed until Travel Reservation is confirmed by Skyway Travel.
- Payment by Credit Card for some Travel Reservation carry a Credit Card surcharge of 4% additional to the total amount quoted (including tax).
- All Payments are due at the time of you confirming the issue of your Travel Reservation.
- If your Credit card is declined or does not have sufficient funds, you will not be issued a confirmation for your Travel Reservation.
- Payment by Credit Card for some Travel Reservations carry a Credit Card surcharge of 4% additional to the total amount quoted (including tax).
- Processing your Credit Card again may incur a penalty of $50 additional on some Travel Reservations issued by Skyway Travel.
- Skyway Travel reserves the rights not to issue your Travel Reservation if it suspects misuse of a Credit card or is unable to verify the identity of the credit card holder or credit card billing address does not match or if the credit card charge is declined.
- Following Documents are requested for Credit Card Payments:
- Copy of Photo Identification like driver's license or passport containing credit card billing address.
- Copy of Front and Back side of Credit Card.
- Filled and signed Credit Card Authorization form which can be downloaded clicking on this Link
- All documents should be faxed to (248) 557 4517.
- Customers booking online through our web portal online booking engine are required to fax the above documents without which, Skyway Travel reserves the right to cancel their booking.
Penalties for Cancellation/Change of Date/Reissue
- All Travel Suppliers charge a Penalty for Cancellation/Change of Date/Reissue and the penalty policies vary for each Travel Supplier and are not waived by the Airlines and this information can be obtained from our Travel Agent at the time of booking or purchase. No refunds are available for Partially traveled iternaries, Sale Fares and Non-Refundable fares.
- To change or cancel your travel iternary, call our travel agency at (248) 559 2800 or the Travel Supplier you are scheduled to take at least 72 hours before departure. If your iternary is not canceled, you may not be eligible for a refund.
- For change of Date or Flight Iternary where it is allowed, you will have to pay the penalty and the fare difference if reservation is not available in the same class in which the reservation was previously booked or due to change of fare applicable for the travel season in concern.
- When changing dates due to medical reason, to get a change of date or reissue penalty waiver, you need to submit medical documents in original from the Physcian and the Hospital which you were admitted stating the reason for not being able to travel and as to how long a duration you cannot travel. These documents will be submitted to the airline for their review. The decision to give a penalty waiver is the airlines decision and is not guaranteed.
- Passengers are advised to buy Travel Insurance to cover the charges incurred in these circumstances.
- Skyway Travel Processing and Service Fees are additional to Airline Penalty for Cancellation/Change of Date/Reissue and are Non-Refundable.
Rerouting of Air Tickets
- REROUTING is not allowed once an itinerary is ticketed.
- To change or cancel your flight iternary, call our travel agency at (248) 559 2800 or the airline you are scheduled to take at least 72 hours before departure. If your iternary is not canceled, you may not be eligible for a refund.
- As per airline policy rerouting is not allowed unless a ticket is booked in a booking class for which airlines allows rerouting. All tickets issued by Skyway Travel are nonreroutable unless specifically requested by the customer to ticket it in a reroutable booking class.
Refunds for Cancellations
- NO REFUNDS are allowed for Partially Traveled Iternaries.
- All refunds generally take 2 to 4 weeks to reflect on your credit card statement.
- When cancelling due to medical reason, to get a cancellation penalty waiver, you need to submit medical documents in original from the Physcian and the Hospital which you were admitted stating the reason for not being able to travel and as to how long a duration you cannot travel. These documents will be submitted to the airline for their review. The decision to give a penalty waiver is the airlines decision and is not guaranteed.
- Skyway Travel Processing and Service Fees charged are Non-Refundable.
Refunds for No Show
- NO REFUNDS are allowed for No Show or missed flights for most booking classes of travel.
- Passengers are advised to buy Travel Insurance to cover the charges incurred in these circumstances.
- Seating (Aisle/Window/Bulkhead/Bassinet) should be specified before ticket order.
- Specific Seat selection incur additional charges and charges vary by airline.
- Check-in Baggage weight is normally restricted to 50lbs per bag on economy class and 70lbs on business class.
- Each Check-in baggage may have a cost associated it and varies by airline. Verify by calling the airline.
- Lost Baggage may not be reimbursed by airlines and it is always better to purchase a Travel Insurance which is optional coverage.
- Meals (Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian, etc.) should be specified before ticket order.
- We advise you to reconfirm the same at least 72hours prior to departure with the Airlines.
Change of Name
- Airline Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE once a reservation is made.
- Tickets can only be used by the person whose name appears on the ticket.
- Make sure the name you enter at the time of booking matches the Identification you carry with you at the time of check-in.
- Baggage: Airline insurance for baggage has limited liability. Skyway Travel does not cover for loss of baggage to passengers during their travel.
- Health: Airlines or Skyway Travel do not cover for charges associated with health problems for passengers during their travel.
- Schedule Change: Skyway Travel does not cover for charges incurred associated with airline schedule changes which may result in passengers needing to spend in hotel or transportation or boarding charges or any other associated charges which are related to the incident.
- We advise you to protect yourselves by buying additional travel protection or insurance plans which will help you in protecting yourselves for unforeseen circumstances like the ones listed above.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to carry you or to refund tickets issued before the bankruptcy.
- Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets on airlines, which have declared bankruptcy. Money given to a travel agent immediately becomes the property of the airlines, and we are required by laws to comply with the airlines orders.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it might continue service, limit service, or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier.
- Skyway Travel does not have liability to the passengers when this occurs and advises all its customers to get a Travel Insurance, which protects themselves in case of airline bankruptcies.
Photo ID & Travel Documents
- All Passengers should carry a photo identification for airport security and verification. Names on the identification should match the name on the booking.
- Passengers traveling outside the country in which they reside are required to carry the appropriate travel documents such as passports and visas that may be required for departure from or entry into any airport and/or country of travel. It is the passengers responsibility to take care of all the documents required. Skyway Travel does not stand responsible for checking or verifying the documents required by the passenger.
Reservation Reconfirmation & Check ins
- Passengers are recommended to reconfirm their flights with the Airline at least 72 hours before departure.
- Passengers are suggested a check in time of at least 4 hours prior to departure. Late check ins could result in boarding denied by the airline.
- Passengers are responsible to verify with the airline for any schedule changes and provide a valid email and phone number at the time of booking so airline can contact them for any schedule changes.
- Skyway Travel is not responsible for any schedule changes by the airline. All reservations and ticketing are done by Skyway Travel in good faith to the passengers.
Consumer Disclosure Notice
This travel agency is acting as mere agent for Suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your companions or group members. Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social, or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent’s control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination and all safety and security conditions of such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. This agency is not responsible for cancellation of any service/s and/or refunds from any supplier or carrier that may cease operations. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.